Well, the year has nearly come to an end for Mosaic Digital Media as our team puts in the final few weeks of hard work ready for the Christmas shutdown. So, we felt this was a great opportunity to reflect on 2017 and sum up the changes and progress Mosaic Digital Media have made. It’s been a successful year!
We started 2017 with plans to grow gradually, without any external investment or debt. Well, we certainly achieved this with exceptional results and growth whilst still maintaining this strategy.
So what exactly has happened this year? Let’s update you on a few changes we have made.
- The launch of our New Brand – We were very excited to launch our new www.mosaicdigitalmedia.co.uk website, featuring a bespoke WordPress theme and our new logo. Through collaboration and creativity we engage our audience to drive our business!
- New Faces – Throughout the year we’ve been excited to have new people join our team but sad to see some people go. But we now feel we have the right team to aid with growth and strategy. We’re extremely proud of our Apprenticeships Scheme as it’s been a great way to develop existing staff whilst introducing new talent into our business.
- Building our Portfolio – We’ve been very busy building our portfolio. We’ve been extremely lucky this year to work with new clients such as, Controlla Covers, CPI Card Group, SocialLifeUk and Manchester Casino Academy to name a few. Featuring API integrations, event management systems and WooCommerce.
- We Moved – With the need for bigger space, Mosaic Digital Media secured office space at The 1st Floor Lodge,
Tannery Court in Warrington. A few minutes’ walk from Warrington Central Station. Boasting a spacious and modern space, with a pool table and an energetic and friendly environment to get those ideas flowing!
- New Leaders – From April we recruited two very talented people whose jobs are simply to build a powerful team and change the way we handle and manage all digital projects. Between them, they have 15 years digital expertise. If you haven’t yet spoken to Stacey or Liam, please get in touch.
This is a short rundown of my highlights from 2017, so we are all very excited to enter 2018 with what we believe is an extremely strong foundation and first-class digital team.
Mosaic Digital Media will close at 1pm on 22nd December for the Christmas break. We will be back on the 2nd January 2018 and cannot wait to continue our hard-work and progression. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We look forward to working with you in 2018!