So… It’s been a month since Liam started here at Mosaic Digital Media and we thought that it’s time to introduce him properly! We wanted to help you get to know him the way we do, and that’s why we got him to fill out a questionnaire to narrow himself down to make it easier to get to know him.
1. How long have you worked at Mosaic Digital Media?
“I’ve been working at Mosaic for 1 month.”
2. What do you do?
3. What are your biggest challenges as a SEO Specialist/Web Designer/Frontend Developer/Operations Manager/Apprentice etc?
“My biggest challenge as a frontend developer is the actual web design side. I can take a web design and build a fully functional site that matches the design. Ask me to design and build a site and I’m never happy with the result, maybe I’m just overly critical of my own designs.”
4. What part of the process do you find most rewarding?
“Building a site which meets the clients expectations and see that site go live knowing I can be proud of the results.”
5. Which new trend or feature in digital do you feel has the most impact for business/you area of expertise?
“I think the new CSS grid specs and custom properties are going to have a big impact on how we build websites in the next few years. I think we’ll see a decrease in the user of CSS grid frameworks and also a decrease in the use of Preprocessors like SASS and LESS as more and more features are added to vanilla CSS.”
6. When you’re not in the house, what do you like to do to relax?
“In my free time I enjoy playing video games, playing tabletop RPGs and board games, and catching up on my Anime watch list. I’m currently making my way through Persona 5 and planning for a charity Tabletop RPG session where we play for 24 hours straight.”